CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Judge's decision is final in all classes. Any objections must be made in writing within 30 minutes, with a deposit of £10.00.
2. The right is reserved to cancel or alter prizes it there are insufficient entries.
3. All Hunter classes will be judged under H.I.S. rules.
4. Show Jumping classes will be judges under B.S.J.A. rules.
5. HARD HATS MUST BE WORN, and chin straps fastened at all times by rider when mounted. Conforming to PAS 015: 1998 or 2011, EN 1384: 1996, 1997 or 2012 must have CE Label & BS Kite mark. SNELL E2001 with official Snell label & number. Must be eligible to read.
6. All perpetual challenge trophies must be signed for with a £10 deposit.
7. All ages to be taken on the day of the show.
8. Entries not refundable unless vets certificate produced.
Save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the Organiser of this event, nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, accept any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever, weather caused by their negligence breach or contract or in any other way whatsoever.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The Organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the Organisers and all the Officials and Stewards.
The Beaufort Hunt Supporters Club Show regrets that, it is impossible to plan the schedule enabling every competitor to enter all the classes for which they are eligible.